Have you heard that bringing your little one along for the ride — right there, as close as possible — is better for the both of you?
Well, it's true! And boy, oh boy, are the benefits incredible!
- Cry less. 43% less overall and 54% less during evening hours. (1)
- Are Healthier. They gain weight faster, have better motor skills, coordination, an increased muscle tone, and a better sense of balance. (2, 5, 7)
- Get a better view of the world. Babies pushed in strollers or lugged around in car seats only get to see the adult world at knee level.
- Become Independent Faster. Making them confident and less clingy. (3)
- Sleep Better. They fall asleep quicker and sleep for longer periods of time. (4)
- Learn More. Not overstimulated, but calm and alert, observing and taking in the world around them. (5)
- Are Happier. They feel loved and secure. (6)
That being said (based on studies) babywearing is also great for you. Read on.