Thank you for your interest in working at Boba! Our current openings are listed below. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com.
Part Time Social Media Coordinator – Boulder CO
Boba is looking for a Social Media Coordinator who can contribute to our accounts and use them to effectively share our message. We want someone to help bring to life the beauty and magic of family life, children, and living and growing in harmony!
The goal of the social media coordinator will be to help create content, grow our social media platforms, share our voice on each platform, interact with customers and respond to inquiries and comments as needed. Education is a big part of our mission, so there will be a lot of opportunity to be creative and work alongside our creative director and babywearing educator. This role also engages followers in conversation to keep authenticity flowing throughout the networks, in addition to occasionally live-streaming events. You will become an expert using all Boba products so that you can effectively support our community.
• You are passionate about family and working with babies!
• You enjoy working both independently and as part of a team.
• You take genuine pride in content creation, writing, doing research and community building.
• You are familiar with or an active member of the babywearing community.
• You are active on Social Media and spending time following social trends and information.
• You enjoy engaging with your community online.
• Extensive knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and management software.
• Knowledge of social media analytics a huge plus.
• Experience with photoshop, design, audio/video editing are all a big plus.
• Must be available to check and update social media throughout the day.
• Must have a passion and understanding for social media platforms.
• Must be self-directed and thrive on using creativity to take on challenges.
Compensation: Hourly / DOE
The Boba office is based in Boulder, CO and this position will be based in Boulder, however there is some room for location flexibility throughout the week.
If you're interested in applying for this position, please email a cover letter and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.